“A shared sense of context, a shared understanding of not only what you do but how you do it and why, is a key driver of your ability to coordinate and collaborate”
– Mark Mortensen, Harvard Business Review
It is easy to assume that our fundamental needs as team members remains the same when we go virtual – after all, your responsibilities and deliverables don’t change much. Yet, what the research finds is that virtual teams do have different needs. How you, as a Team Leader, create a shared sense of context, understanding and accountability is critical to the Team’s ability to deliver on key results.
This session will help you understand the key actions and conversations that need to happen in order for your virtual team to remain engaged, productive and resilient.
What we will cover
- Discover the 3 key factors that contribute to the success – or failure – of virtual teams.
- Learn specific actions that you as a team leader can take to support your virtual team.
- Build more effective, collaborative teams by managing tensions and even using them to your advantage.
- Improve the performance of your virtual teams with our checklist of best practices to increase engagement, productive conversations, and key results.
3 hours Live Online